Imagine a boxer with one hand tied behind his back…
Imagine your swimming pool with an alligator at one end…
Imagine Sam Malone and Cheers in the Pandemic…
On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, DiLegge’s Restaurant, after being closed to dine-in guests for nearly 80 days, will open to welcome you back. Initially we will be open to dining on the garden patio, only. We will still continue our curbside delivery service. After a few weeks we will be open to “dine-in” service in the restaurant.
To open to diners we’ve been asked to comply with certain local and state government requirements and encouraged to ask our patrons to act responsibly while dining in the presence of others.
We want you to have an enjoyable dining experience. At the same time we will take all the necessary steps and precautions to insure that your health and safety and that of our employees are preserved at all times. We certainly do not wish to offend anyone with our requests and restrictions; we hope that the measures we take will make you feel comfortable, safe and secure.
Here’s what we are required to do:
- Operate at 50% of our seating capacity.
- Keep diners at a distance of six feet from each other.
We wish to thank you for the tremendous support you have given to DiLegge’s these last three months. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to our tables to serve you.
Here’s what we are doing for you:
- Require all staff to wear masks and latex gloves
- Hand sanitizer stations conveniently located for your use
- Disposable face masks made available if you choose to wear
- All disposable food service and containers
- Sanitizing of tables and chairs after each use
- On line menu options and disposable menus
- Curbside delivery service still be available.
- Daily wellness checks for all employees.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of dining space daily.
Here’s what we ask of you:
- Because initially our seating will be very limited, reservations are suggested.
- To accommodate other guests, please limit dining time to 90 minutes if possible.
- For your safety and convenience you may wait in your vehicle and we will call you when your table is ready.
- Try to exercise social distance when moving from your tables.